Friday, March 1, 2013

Sick People.


This pretty much sums up the vibe in our house right now. Apparently there's a killer stomach bug going around and we're all about keeping up with the trends, so here we sit...feeling blah. It started yesterday and it hasn't been fun to say the least. After a long night we figured we better spare the other preschool children our germs and keep Owen home. Which might be fun for them to stay home from school as kids get older but when you're five, school is where it's at. Especially because all our snow days and professional days and no-school-just-because-it's-Wednesday kind of days that keep getting thrown in there, all happen to fall on poor Owen's two mornings a week. I think he's missed school more than he's gone this year and I can't say I'm a fan. And Owen certainly isn't either. 

On the bright side, I'm not feeling well this morning either. Bright side? I know. It's actually awful. But Owen's been doing his best to keep his distance from his brothers and now that I'm not feeling well I think he doesn't feel like such a black sheep anymore. "Mom, it's kinda cool that sick people can cuddle with sick people," he says. I agree! Now we'll be lounging around the house to start our weekend feeling 'BLAH!' and praying it doesn't spread through the rest of our family. Fingers crossed!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...