Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Not your average Frosty.

In typical New England fashion... 'You don't like the weather? Wait a minute.' Just as our snow is starting to melt and we've been hearing little birds chirping upon waking up in those early morning hours - blizzard. Okay, well maybe not a blizzard this time but we are supposed to get about 6-12 inches. While I'm not thrilled about it, I realize I don't have a choice in the matter. So what do we do when life gives us lemons, we make lemonade. Or a snowman. In honor of this wonderful snowstorm that's upon us I compiled my top ten favorite snowman photos! 

Have you ever made a snowman? Did you ever step outside the box and create something a little more than your average Frosty? These pictures are great! My very favorite I saved for last...I'm a little bias but I think those three cuties sent it over the top in my book ;)  So if you've got snow too, make the best of it and create something out of the ordinary! Here's some inspiration!! 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...