Thursday, April 4, 2013

Wicked Awesome Cookies.

Tonight I made chocolate chip cookies. Again. So I decided to share my recipe with you! This recipe was originally the Tollhouse Chocolate Chip recipe, but because I'm a wicked awesome baker, I adapted it to my own preferences. Hope you like!!


Wicked Awesome Chocolate Chip Cookies
3 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
3/4 cups sugar
3/4 cups brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
1 cup mini chocolate chips (or 2c  if that's your fav part)
1 cup chopped nuts (if you can afford the arm and leg it costs to buy them)

Preheat oven to 350f. Mix softened butter, both sugars, and vanilla. Mix eggs, one at a time. In separate bowl mix flour, salt and baking soda. (Shh, I do this all in the same bowl) Add the dry ingredients in thirds until mixed through. Pour in mini chocolate chips and fold in with spoon. Drop onto cookie sheet, leaving space for spreading. I use a tbsp measuring scoop to make them all the same size. Bake for about 10 minutes, until lightly golden and not so 'wet' looking on top. Let stand for a minute before removing from pan and ta-dahhh!! Enjoy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...