Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Life Lately.

Homemade Pizza and a new dough recipe!
Our little magicians*
Um, when did my baby get SO big??
My artist covered in tattoos...deja vu, maybe?
Owen and cousin Ayden holding hands during their soccer game.
His pride and joy.
Words wouldn't do justice. 
Oh, you know...just reading on the potty in the living room.
His first and second loose tooth in one weekend :*( Stop growing.
Playground Day.
Even our dog wears sunnies...too cool.
Daddy let the boys color on the walls before we repainted. (the fun one!)
Goodbye Green! Starting the living room makeover.

A getaway for just Mama and Daddy at  THIS gorgeous place.
Eric pulled over on the side of the road and made me get out to take in the view! 
Note to self: Don't try nail art again. (Ps. this awkward pic is for you, Ren)
Me and my rat, I mean niece..Lisamarie.
My one year old teaching his great grandmother to use an iPhone.
Backyard Fun...And weird faces. :P
The cutest thing I've ever seen.
Painting Mother's Day projects. And himself. 
And Daddy, because he's the best and loves fun things like kids painting his face :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...