Wednesday, May 22, 2013

R&R.

If you visit The Laundry Room often, you might recall me mentioning my love for the breathtaking, mind cleansing, soul feeding Gloucester, Massachusetts. If you don't, go back and read through every post until you do because if you dont know about Gloucester, you should. To me, visiting this little beach town full of fisherman, ice cream shops and locals just going about life is the ideal place to rejuvenate. Growing up I was never familiar with this area of New England but upon meeting my now-husband back when I was just fifteen, his mother's love for the place quickly became mine too. (Thanks Laurie!) Recently Eric and I took the boys up to enjoy a little r&r at the ocean and thanks to my trusty iPhone camera I was able to capture some great photos of our visit. Here's a bit of our trip if you'd like to see...










































PS. Wondering where this little slice of heaven is? Right HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...