Monday, October 7, 2013

Just Love.


Imagine if every single time you walked through the door you got a standing ovation. No really, picture it... You walk into a room and everyone rises to their feet, cheering and shouting your name. They're running towards you with smiles beaming from ear to ear, arms stretched as wide as they'd reach and hearts exploding with joy because there's just so much love in that moment. Are you with me? Are you feeling that high? Because that's what it's like every time my husband comes home from work... Or from the gym... Or from bringing the trash outside. Must be nice, huh? I guess that's what happens when you're the most wonderful Dad in the world. They just can't get enough and every time they see him is even better than the last. Is there anything more precious? The bond between a father and his sons is like no other and I'm so blessed to see it every single day. They say a picture's worth a thousand words but this one here, it's just love. 

     



1 comment:

  1. Hi! This article is so great! Thank you for sharing this awesome information. I liked the way you presented your information. I enjoy reading this blog which includes lots of helpful information its very interesting and amazing.I enjoyed it so much and thank you for a wonderful article, it helped me a lot. You have such a great mind to come up with this. And if you are in need to laundry services free to visit us and give us a call.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...