Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Peanuts

Today I had my 18 week ultrasound! Mama and Baby are still healthy and thriving! My peanut was extremely active and gave the technician tons of trouble getting pictures of all the little parts because they wouldn't stop jumping around in there. It ended up taking almost two hours to get all of the pictures taken which left me lying on a hard flat hospital bed that they had tilted the head down on so they could get a better angle...talk about a head rush! Although, I didn't mind too much because how often do you really get to actually watch your baby rolling around inside your belly for two hours?? Not often! Our baby was so cute and spent lots of time curling up in a ball and stretching out to touch their toes. Here is a picture of our little one...so grown up since the last photo shoot! 


Now is that not the cutest little thing you've ever seen? Well, along with my other two children of course! Well, that's all for today...Until next time!

OH.....I almost forgot, our peanut has a peanut! 
IT'S A BOY!!!

3 comments:

  1. A BOY!!!! YAY!!!!! He'll fit right in with the rest of the laundry- no sorting necessary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another boy!!! Congratulations!! I guess you can take that penny off your wall! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A BOY!!!! YAY!!!!! He'll fit right in with the rest of the laundry- no sorting necessary!
    Is that better?????

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...