Monday, December 27, 2010

Good Things Come In 3s...

As if we weren't having enough fun with our wild little boys we decided it was time to add to our family. We got a cat!! Ok, just kidding we didn't get a cat...or any other type of animal. But we did decide to have another baby which is why I'm happy to announce to everyone that........

I'M PREGNANT!!!

Yes you read that right! We are expecting our third little bundle of joy in July and we can't wait!! We are thrilled about it and the boys are too! Mason is a bit small to understand but we're teaching him to say baby and Owen is so happy and has spent lots of time contemplating what his predictions will be. Some days he votes girl, others boy and sometimes dolphin! Once he thought I was carrying a whale with a blow hole, but now we've managed to get it back to a baby again. Hopefully that one sticks because I do not want to give birth to a whale that's for sure...my babies tend to be big enough already! We are extremely excited and happy to share the news with all our friends and family! Here's a pic from my first ultrasound! Whaddya think...does it look like a girl or boy?

Our third little peanut :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Guys!!! Ok so obviously the whole healthy baby and all that is very important but lets be honest here...I HOPE ITS A GIRL!!! You do make some of the cutest boys ever but you need another girl in that house!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Laundrys!!! I see a magnifying glass there in the ultrasound pic- if it was a little closer to the baby, I might be able to see that she is a girl! The Lord will bless you and keep you and make your family strong, bound together with the chains of love and prayer.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...