Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I have a blog!

Hello Hello! Welcome to my blog!! I can't believe I actually have a blog...weird. I don't really know much about blogs. Never done one, followed one, all new to me. Well, I did actually see a movie about blogging...Julie & Julia anyone? Anyways...back on track - I decided to create a blog after stumbling upon some other personal blogs and thought what a great way for everyone to keep up to date on our family.  I have been a fan of facebook from time to time but never really enjoy it.  I post a few words about what I'm doing or how extremely adorable my children are and that's it. Where's the fun in that?  If you know me, you know I like to talk...I'm a bit of a story teller...a really really long storyteller.  What can I say? I pride myself in details...after hearing one of my stories you might think you actually lived the experience.  And since we've moved a million miles away from everybody we've ever known on the planet... (ok, just to Virginia but it feels really far )...wouldn't everyone like to hear detailed, exciting, and crazy stories about the adventurous and not so adventurous lives that we're living?? I thought so!!!

Well that's just what you'll get!  Hopefully. Like I said before, this is all new to me so stick with me and we'll figure this whole blogging thing out together! I'm looking forward to sharing our family with yours and hope you are too! Thanks for checking in!

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited that you have a blog!! It's like journalling!!!! Can't wait to read all your stories. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Lyn! What an awesome way to stay in touch! Can't wait to see you next weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I am SO excited!!! i've been wondering what to do with all of my 'down' time!!! This is great! Can't wait to read the next chapter! Love you Lindy!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynden! I dont check my blog all the time, but occasionally I do. You can add me to your list if you want! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool! Lynden's in the blog-o-sphere now! You'll do just fine, no worries. But remember... California is galaxies further away from the ol' hometown than Virginia is. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...